WhatsApp Online Login & Sign UP for PC Web
This guide is about WhatsApp Online Login and Sign UP for your PC directly with Web. It’s very much easy to follow the best working guide to do WhatsApp Login Online without any issues.
Why do people opt for this app if you ask? It’s because of its incredible connectivity even when you have a weaker internet connection and also due to the very less data consumption when compared to other instant messaging apps.
While using PC, you can get WhatsApp in two different ways. One is by using the WhatsApp Web version which is simple and authentic, and the other way is by getting this messenger through an Android emulator.
With WhatsApp Login Web you can type faster with the help of the keyboard instead of using touch and therefore, text in groups become relatively easy.
Note: Please follow the given guide as it will help you to use your WhatsApp Messenger on your PC directly with the help of Web Login Feature.
WhatsApp Login Online Web for PC: Official
WhatsApp Web is a rather easy way to get WhatsApp on PC and text to your contacts through it.
- Open a web browser on your computer and enter web.whatsapp.com in the URL area and go to the home page of WhatsApp Web. On the home page, you will find a QR code.
- Now, open the app on your smartphone, go to the top right corner and choose ‘WhatsApp Web’ from the menu.
- After opening it, you will get a chance to scan the QR code using your phone. Align the scanning area with the code and scan the code.
- You will be connected within minutes, and you can start connecting with people soon after.
The alternative way of using WhatsApp Login on PC is by installing an Android Emulator and accessing it as an android app.
This method can not only be used for WhatsApp for can be used for all the APK files and hence it is strictly Android device compatible. In other words, you need to have an Android device with WhatsApp already installed and working on it.
WhatsApp Online Login using Android Emulator:
Kindly follow all the given steps as it will help you to follow the guide correctly i.e WhatsApp Login.
- Get the best Android Emulator in the market, for example, the BlueStacks. BlueStacks player has been gaining significance for a while now, and all you need to do is visit the official website to download the installer file.
- After downloading the installer file, locate it on your system and click on it to run the installer. This will take few minutes, and you need to the patient throughout. Once the installation is complete, you will have BlueStacks on your computer opened default with the homepage being displayed.
- Now, access the Search bar and start typing ‘WhatsApp’ in it and click enter for the search results. You will get a list of results from which you have to select the most reliable one as it will lead you to the Google PlayStore when clicked on ‘Download’.
- Usually, you will find a PlayStore icon with the search result. After being redirected, click the ‘Install’ option and install WhatsApp on your computer. Wait till the installation is over.
- Soon after, you will find WhatsApp on your emulator. All you need to do is launch it on BlueStacks Player and use it just the way you use it on the phone.
WhatsApp Login Web Features:
By using WhatsApp Online for PC, you can get to enjoy few additional benefits than the conventional texting and voice note features. Few of them are:
- Sometimes, you have to send something located in your computer to a contact on the WhatsApp. This includes the procedure of sending the file to the smartphone first using Bluetooth/ShareIt/USB and later sending it through WhatsApp Online on the phone. By using the web version, you can directly send it in a go.
- Voice calls are much better and clearer when done through WhatsApp Web as the Internet connectivity is relatively better on the computer than the phone.
- You can logout and log in whenever you want very quickly and it won’t even take much stress. On the other hand, media such as documents, mp3 songs, and other files are better sent through WhatsApp Web than the app version.
- You can also Copy/Paste the texts easily especially when done from other social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter et.al. You can as well share the website links. You can also sync your contacts from third party platforms using WhatsApp Web.
Conclusion: WhatsApp Login
That being said, by using WhatsApp on PC, you can also save your phone battery especially in crucial times where you’re out of charging options like when traveling on a train, for example.
However, you need to maintain active internet connection on your phone so that the app stays connected to the internet to be able to use it on the PC. WhatsApp Web works only when you’re connected to your phone. If you have issues regarding the installation process, approach us so that we can guide you with a solution.
Extra Info on WhatsApp Online:
Around a century ago, people used to strive a lot to carry messages from one place to another place. Though there were different modes, they all were slow, and it usually took days and weeks to deliver a message to a particular person.
Around a decade ago or more, the phones were invented to call a person and talk to them to convey something to them using the electrical signals.
A few years back, SMS system got introduced. Making things more exotic came the instant messaging option and the chatting apps that made it possible.
Amidst the tons and millions of the chatting apps, WhatsApp Login is considered as the global best, and we all know why.
Be it because of the simplicity, user-friendly interface or the easy navigation it offers; WhatsApp Online is best used by the majority of the people who are staying in the digital grid.
The chat storage is precise and sophisticated while taking up a minimal amount of memory.
No wonder we all opt for it, right? However, sometimes while we’re working on the laptop (multitasking), we may simultaneously get confronted with the need of texting someone and using both the computer and the phone at the same times becomes quite a hectic job.
Also, few offices on global level ban the usage of smartphones in the office environment, and that’s when you realize the need of having WhatsApp on your PC.
I still think that you enjoyed this post on how to do WhatsApp Login Online and Sign Up also with the help of this guide. Also this guide is valid for WhatsApp Online for PC.